Lehet, hogy tul nagyok a kepek amiket fel probalok tolteni, igy most ezt lekicsinyitettem. Ez ma keszult a furdoszobaban. Eleg vicces fenykepezni oket, Alex probal komoly lenni, Niki mindig pozolni akar, Daniella meg ha tudja, hogy fenykepezik, akkor mindig eroltetetten mosolyog. Eleg nehez osszehozni, hogy mind a harman a kameraba nezzenek. Maybe my pics are too big, so I'll try to upload this after resizing it. I took this today in the bathroom. It's funny how Alex is trying to look really serious on all the pictures now, Niki wants to pose and Daniella makes this fake smile for the camera. I find it hard to get all three to look at the camera at the same time.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The Willow Tree
2 comments:
Nekem itt is kétszer látszódnak a gyerekek ugyanazon a képen.
De nagyon aranyosak!
Most már jó! CCsak 1 kép van.
Post a Comment