Nincs idom nekem csinalni ilyen szepet mint az Ancsa csinalt a Nikirol, igy csak idemasolom az o blogjabol, mert annyira tetszik.
Alig hiszem hogy 8 eves. Mar egesz nagylany.
Kedvenc szine most epp a kek.
Kedvenc zeneje Hannah Montana, es Avril Lavigne.
Szeret olvasni.
Az agyat szebben megtudja csinalni mint en.
Okos, aranyos, joindulatu. Szeret masokat meglepni. Mindig kis uzeneteket ir, vagy rajzol mindenkinek.
Niki nagyon szeretlek!!!! Boldog szulinapot!
I don't have time to make such a nice picture as Ancsa made on her blog, so I'll just copy it over here because I love it so much.
I can't believe she is 8 years old today. She is such a young little lady.
Her favourite color is blue.
She loves Hannah Montana and Avril Lavigne.
She loves to read.
She makes her bed nicer than I can make it.
She is smart, kind, and so sweet. She loves to suprise other people. Always writing little notes, drawing something.
I love you so much Niki!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

Sunday, February 03, 2008
02.03.2008 Vasarnap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The Willow Tree
1 comment:
I was so cute
Post a Comment