Honapok ota mikor Daniella hazajon az ovibol, ha megkerdezem mit evett ebedre, a valasz mindig ugyanaz:
Tortat.
Az asztaltorlesrol pedig annyit, hogy epp vartunk valakire aki a hazat akarta megnezni, en szokasos modon letoroltem az uveg feluleteket, es az ujlenyomatokat az ablakrol, mire Daniella megfogta a konyhai kek rongyot, es urja "attorolt" mindent amit en epp letakaritottam.
For months every day when Daniella comes home from daycare, I ask her what she ate for lunch. Her answer is the same every day:
Birthay Cake
About her cleaning the coffee table, this happened on a day when we were waiting for someone to come look at the house, and I did my quick Windex-ing, cleaning all glass surfaces. When I was done, she decided to "help" and proceeded to wipe everything again.
Tortat.
Az asztaltorlesrol pedig annyit, hogy epp vartunk valakire aki a hazat akarta megnezni, en szokasos modon letoroltem az uveg feluleteket, es az ujlenyomatokat az ablakrol, mire Daniella megfogta a konyhai kek rongyot, es urja "attorolt" mindent amit en epp letakaritottam.
For months every day when Daniella comes home from daycare, I ask her what she ate for lunch. Her answer is the same every day:
Birthay Cake
About her cleaning the coffee table, this happened on a day when we were waiting for someone to come look at the house, and I did my quick Windex-ing, cleaning all glass surfaces. When I was done, she decided to "help" and proceeded to wipe everything again.


The Willow Tree
No comments:
Post a Comment