Ma nagyon meleg volt. 30 fok felett volt. Az Alex es a Niki kimentek a Daddy-vel es a Papaval a strandra. Mi pedig setaltunk egyett a varosban.
Today was very hot, over 30C. Alex and Niki went to the pools with Daddy and Papa. We just went for a walk and took some pictures.
Az Evangelikus templom.
Evangelist church.
Ide jartam iskolaba. Ez az 1.-es szamu Jozsef Attila Altalanos Iskola. Ide jartam elsobe, masodikba, utna harmadikba es negyedikbe mashova, de 5-tol 8-ig ismet ide. Tehat a 8 ev-bol 6-ot ide jartam. Nem tudom meg van-e meg a kisiskola ahova 3. es 4. osztalyba jartam.
Azt hiszem a Mama es az o anyukaja is jart ugyanebbe az iskolaba.
This is my elementary school. It's called Jozsef Attila Elementary School. I attended this school in Grade 1,2,5,6,7,8. In Grade 3 and 4 I went to a different school, I'll try and take a picture of that one too. My Mom and her Mom, my grandmother also went to this school for some time.
Imadom az oreg nagy fa kapukat. Sajnos egyre kevesebb van beloluk. Ebbe meg milyen sok munka ment bele mikor keszult. Ez nincs itt felujitva, de azert meg jo allapotu, a piac utcajan.
I love big old wooden doors like this. Unfortunately there are less and less of them. I love how much work went into making one of these. This one isn't renovated, but still in a pretty good shape.
Ez a kis trafik bolt a Kossuth utcan. A Mama azt mondta, ez mar akkor is itt volt amikor o kislany volt.
This is a little corner toy store on Kossuth Rd. My mom remembers this being here even when she was a little girl.
Az este eljott Attila, a Daddy unokatestvere a menyasszonyaval. Vele eloszor talalkoztunk.
Jo volt veluk kicsit beszelgetni. Attila mindig tud mindenkirol mindent a varosban. Nem is csoda, mert a postan dolgozik. Most is olyan neveket emlegetett, akiket tobb mint 15 eve nem is lattunk, mar el is felejtettem oket. A nevuk hallatan valalmire emlekszem, tudom, hogy akkoriban mindenki ismerte ezeket az embereket a varosban, ugymond "meno" emberek voltak. Viszont anelkul, hogy latnam oket, alig emlekszem rajuk. Nyilvan nem voltak olyan fontos emberek a szamomra. Ugy meselte, nagyon sokan Angliaban es Irorszagban dolgoznak.
Attila, Daddy's cousin came to visit us with his fiance. This was the first time we met her. It is always nice to talk to Attila, as he knows everything about everybody in the city. I guess him working at the post office helps. He talks about people that we knew 15-20 years ago. They used to be the "cool" guys back then, everybody knew them. I hardly remember them, would have to see their faces, but from their names I know I knew them. I guess they were not important enough people in my life. Attila said a lot of them work in England and Ireland now.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
05.22.2007 Kedd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The Willow Tree
No comments:
Post a Comment